Conservative Christians of Tennessee is pleased to name Aaron Shane as “Best Choice” for Tennessee House District 57.
District 57 was a huge disappointment to conservatives in the last General Assembly. After its representative killed the ‘Bathroom Bill’ in committee, after she voted to increase the gas tax statewide… Mount Juliet is a conservative district. We need a true conservative candidate, and Aaron Shane is that candidate.
CCOT’s recognition of Mr. Shane as District 57’s “Best Choice” is based on:
- his belief that the government is responsible to protect the unborn
- his support of “Constitutional Carry” and the right to keep and bear arms
- his support of the “Bathroom Bill” which would keep grown men out of little girl’s restrooms
- his support for repealing the gas tax his predecessor voted for
- his statements that common core has no place in Tennessee and that education should be controlled in state
- his support for ending the LLC license tax
- his support for ending civil asset forfeiture
Read our full press release and rationale here: Endorsement of Aaron Shane.